流行英语口语 SHOW(1),本文主要内容关键词为:英语口语论文,SHOW论文,此文献不代表本站观点,内容供学术参考,文章仅供参考阅读下载。
1.Hello Friend!
Hey,man,good to see you.嗨,幸会。
Good to see you too,I think.幸会……。
Good afternoon,sir.下午好,先生。
At ease.休息。
Good evening,how are you?晚上好,你好吗?
Hello,Randy.Is he going to be taken care of?喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗?
Sure thing,boss.All in a day's,work.当然,头儿,这是家常便饭。
Hello,Tom,what's happening?你好,汤姆,怎么啦?
Bye!Have a good day.再见!请慢走!
Good morning,dear.早,亲爱的。
2.This Happy Feeling (1)
The Internet is number one!国际互联网真是顶呱呱!
We finally made it.我们终于做到了!
Well done!Bond,you've done it!好极了!邦德,干得好!
Yay,a hole in one!嘿!一杆进洞!
Oh well,better luck next time.算了,下次的运气会更好。
Steady wins the race.从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。
He swept her off her feet.(俗语)他对她可着迷了。
Hey,guy,we're rich.嘿,伙计,我们发财了!
3.This Happy Feeling (2)
What skill!What luck!What fun!多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!
Best Wishes to you both.祝你们俩无比幸福!
Hurray!万岁!
How did you do it?你是怎样达成它的?
Bottoms up!干杯!
We did it.干得好!
Thanks guys,you won the game for us.谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。
I owe it all to you.全是托您的福。
Good work.干得很棒!
Love makes the world go round.爱能感动世界。
4.I'm So Mad at...(1)
What's going on here?什么事?
What are you doing talking to my girl friend?你小子跟我的女朋友搭讪,居心何在呀?
Uh-oh,here comes my boyfriend,he's insanely jealous.噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。
Out,rat!滚出去,老鼠!
Hey,you break it up!喂,住手啦!
Ouch!That hurts.好痛呦!会受伤的!
Billy,get off the doggie's tail.比利,得饶人处且饶人,放他一马吧。
Cut it out,my name is Fred,not Fool!你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!
It's your fault.全让你给搞砸了。
No,man.You're the one who blew it.不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。
5.I'm So Mad at...(2)
Here,have some coffee on me.来,我请你喝咖啡。
I'll have some on you all right.好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。
Our leader is more devious that your leader.我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。
The pen is mightier than the sword.笔利于剑。
Gee,don't be mad,dear,red looks good on you.喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。
Look what you did,squirt!小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!
Cool it man,I'm sorry.对不起,请您息怒。
Ouch,don't hit me!I'm an innocent bystander.哎呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。
Snort!I didn't do anything wrong!哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。
Out!滚出去!
I'm sorry,sir.I didn't mean it.对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
So I made a mistake,big deal!我真是错得离谱了。
6.I'm so Sad...(1)
Broke again.又破产了。
That was my last one,too.那可是我最后的财产了。
Sigh.He doesn't even know I'm alive.啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。
I lost two teeth,my contract.and the game.福无双降,祸不单行。(意译)
Sob,I lost.呜呜,我又输了。
He tricked me.I hate him.他耍弄了我,我恨他。
Johnny doesn't like me.乔妮不喜欢我。
I blew it.我们吹了。
I'm all washed up.我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。
Joe was really a rat.乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。
Shh!He'll hear you.咻,小声点,他会听到的。
7.I'm so Sad...(2)
Good-bye,cruel world.永别了,残酷的世界。
I wish you wouldn't go this way.我希望你不必落得这样的下场。
Sigh,I'm so hungry.Can I havae a bite?噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
I'll drown my sorrows.我要消愁解闷。
Oooh!I can't look.唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
Goodness,I do hope this isn't a loud gun.但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。
Will it hurt?不知道会不会受伤?
I'll rip him apart with my hands.我要亲手把他撕成碎片。
8.A Shy Little Kitten (1)
The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl.那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满脸通红。
She is afraid he'll think her a pig.她怕他会像对猪一般地厌恶她。
Don't be shy,dear.亲爱的,你别害差嘛。
I'm ashamed.I couldn't tell you of my love.我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
They feel uneasy.他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
He is embarrassed because he made a mistake.他因为弄错而显得很窘。
She blushes for him.听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
9.A Shy Little Kitten (2)
She lost her dignity.她失去了镇定。
She is timid and completely at a loss what to do.她羞臊得不知所措。
He is pinned down by the demonstrators.他被示威的队伍给钉住了。
She felt awkward.她想到受到惩罚时的尴尬。
He will be too afraid to do anything.他害怕得什么都不能做了。
Nice guy!好家伙!
Bully!暴徒!
Have a little wine,punk.小伙子,喝一点酒吧。
He is teasing a friend.他在愚弄朋友。
He feels awkward.他感到困惑。
She likes you a lot.她对老兄你很倾心。
10.How Terrible!
Oh,Oh!A ghost!哇!有鬼呀!
My goodness!A snake!天呀!有蛇!
His eyes will pop out in astonishment.他因为害怕而瞪大了眼睛。
Frightened to death.吓死人了。
I've lost my nerve.我失去了勇气。
She is scared to death.她吓得半死。
How awful!多可怕呀!
He is shocked.他受到了打击。
She will be amazed when She wakes up for dinner.她要是在吃晚餐的时候醒来,必定会大吃一惊。
He is surprised.他大为惊讶。
She cried with shock.她因受惊吓而喊叫。
She was so stunned,that she couldn't speak.她惊愕得说不出话来。
The crowd gasped with astonishment.大家惊讶的屏住呼吸。
He surprised them,so they gave up quietly.他出其不意地袭击了他们,因此他们乖乖地投降了。
They jumped at the unexpected noise.他们因突如其来的声音吓得跳了起来。
She screamed in astonishment.她惊吓得发出尖叫。
He was so startled that he yelled.他惊吓得高声喊叫。
He turned white with amazement.他害怕得脸都苍白了。
Go all in a panic.惊恐万分。