如何用英语向医生描述常见疾病_pain论文

如何用英语向医生描述常见疾病_pain论文

急救英语68句——如何用英语向医生描述常见疾病,本文主要内容关键词为:英语论文,如何用论文,医生论文,常见疾病论文,此文献不代表本站观点,内容供学术参考,文章仅供参考阅读下载。

前一段时间,SARS肆虐,人们在积极防御这场突如其来的疾病的同时,更加注重自身的健康。尽管我们期盼健康长寿,但是,人毕竟是吃五谷杂粮的,不可能不生病。像头晕、头痛、耳鸣、失眠(神经系统),心跳心悸、血压升高(循环系统),腹胀嗳气、腹泻便秘(消化系统)等,都是最常见的生理功能损害,人们说不定都会遭遇。我们有没有想过用英语来描述平日里我们常遇到的一些疾病呢?下面列举一些陈述病情的有用的句子。

一、一般病情(Minor Illness)

1.My symptoms include loss of appetite,weight loss,excessive fatigue,fever and chills.

我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、疲乏不堪、发烧和发冷。

2.I feel headache,nausea and vomiting.

我觉得头疼、反胃,还想呕吐。

3.I am under the weather.

我觉得不舒服。

4.I feel lignt-headed.

我感到头昏眼花。

5.I feel exhausted or fatigued most of the time.

我大部分时间都感到疲惫,或者说疲乏。

6.I have been lacking in energy for some time.

我感到虚弱已有一段时间了。

7.I feel drowsy,dizzy and nauseated.

我觉得昏昏欲睡、头晕目眩并想呕吐。

8.I feel as though everything around me is spinning.

我感到周围的东西都在打转。

9.I have noticed some loss of hearing.

我觉察到自己的听力在下降。

10.I have some pains and itching around my eyes.

我眼睛四周又痛又痒。

二、伤风感冒(Common Cold)

1.I get a cold with a deep hacking cough.

我感冒了,还伴有严重的干咳。

2.I have a headache,aching bones and joints.

我头痛,骨头和关节也痛。

3.I have a persistent cough.I cough up a lot of phlegm(thick spit)on most days.

我不停地在咳,多半时间咳出浓浓的痰。

4.I have bouts of uncontrollable coughing.

我一阵阵难以控制地咳嗽着。

5.I have talked myself hoarse and have lost my voice sometimes.

我声音嘶哑,有时连声音都发不出来。

6.I coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.

我咳嗽中有浓痰,而且觉得身体很虚。

7.I have a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples.

我有时突然间太阳穴像针刺一样的痛。

8.I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose.

我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。

9.My breathing is harsh and wheezy.

我呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧的声音。

10.I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm.

我咳嗽带有黄绿色的痰。

三、呼吸道方面的疾病(Respiratory Track Disease)

1.My cough is more like wheezing.

我的咳嗽就像是在喘息。

2.My cough is dry,producing no phlegm.

我是干咳,没有痰。

3.I have coughed up blood.

我咳嗽出血。

4.My breathing has become increasingly difficult.I have to breathe through my mouth.

我的呼吸越来越困难了,我要用嘴才能呼吸。

5.I am short of breath,even when I have not been exercising,I am breathless.

我气喘吁吁;即使不运动,我也是上气不接下气。

6.My nose stuffed up when I had a cold.

我感冒的时候鼻子就不通。

7.I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.

我觉得胸部闷得慌,好象透不过气。

四、口腔毛病(Mouth Problems and Dental Disease)

1.There are cracks at the corners of my mouth.

我的嘴角裂了。

2.There are some discolored areas inside on my tongue.

我舌头里面有些地方颜色不大对劲。

3.My breath smells bad and I have a foul tastein my mouth.

我呼气味道难闻,嘴里的味道怪怪的。

4.My gums are red and swollen sometimes bleed blood.

我牙床红肿,有时出血。

5.The tooth hurt only when I bite down on it.

我一咬东西牙齿就痛。

6.My tongue is red and sore all over.

我的舌头是红的,到处都痛。

7.I have some sore swellings on my gum or jaw.

我的牙床和下巴肿痛。

8.I have sore places around the lip.

我的嘴唇周围很痛。

五、手脚毛病(Arm and Leg Problems)

1.I have pain on the sole of my feet.

我脚底很痛。

2.I have numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers.

我手和手指感到麻木和刺痛。

3.My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.

剧烈运动后,我的腿就痛。

4.There is a wart-like lump on the sole of my right foot.

我右脚底有个像疣子般的硬块。

5.I am troubled with painful muscles and joints.

我的筋骨和关节都痛。

6.My ankles look puffy and they pit when I press them with my finger.

我的足踝看起来浮肿,用手一按,就有小坑。

7.The pain in my left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.

我左脚酸痛,还有红肿。

8.My knee is misshapen and unable to move.

我的膝盖有点畸形,动弹不得。

9.There are some swellings in my armpit.

我的腋下肿起来了。

10.I am troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.

我的后背和肩膀都痛。

11.My knee has been bothering me for some time.

我的膝盖不舒服已有一段时日了。

六、肠胃毛病(Gastroenteritis)

1.I have a bloated,uncomfortable feeling aftermeal.(或I feel bloated after eating.)

我饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。

2.I have bouts of abdominal pain.

我肚子一阵阵地痛。

3.I feel bloated in my abdominal area.

我感到肚子胀胀的。

4.The pain is mainly in the lower right part of the abdomen.

痛的部位是在右下腹部。

5.It is difficult or painful for me to swallow.

我吞咽困难。

6.I have trouble with diarrhea.

我腹泻。

七、睡眠不好(Sleeping Disorder)

1.I have nightmares occasionally.

我有时做噩梦。

2.I am sleeping poorly.It is usually hard for me to fall asleep when I go to bed at night.

我睡眠不好,晚上就寝后,很难入睡。

3.I wake during the night or early morning and find it difficult to fall asleep again.

我晚间或清早醒来后,再也不能入睡。

4.I have difficulty in sleeping,inability to concentrate.

我不易入睡,也难集中精神。

八、慢性疾病(Chronic Diseases)

1.My blood pressure is really up.(或 High blood pressure is creeping up on me.)

我的血压很高。

2.I have noticed frequent urination,increased thirst and unexpected tiredness.

我小便频频、非常口渴,还感到无缘无故的疲倦。

3.It is a chest pain that gets worse when I bend over or lie down.

我弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。

4.I have noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tiredness.

我出汗过多,伴随着难以解释的疲倦。

5.I have a sharp pain in one area of my spine.

我的脊椎某部位刺痛。

6.I have pain in other joints including hip,knee and ankle.

我关节部位很疼痛,包括臀部、膝盖和脚踝。

7.My eyes seem to be bulging.

我的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。

8.I have double vision.

我的视线有双重影子。

9.I feel there is a film over my eyes.

我觉得眼睛里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。

10.My vision in the right eye blurred.

我右眼视线模糊不清。

11.I have had some earaches lately.

我近来耳朵有点痛。

12.I have a repeated buzzing or other noises in my ears.

我耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。

标签:;  

如何用英语向医生描述常见疾病_pain论文
下载Doc文档

猜你喜欢